Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline monjorul5  
#1 Posted : 14 January 2023 22:00:50(UTC)

Rank: Newbie


Groups: ForumMembers, Free, PaymentGroup, Registered Users, Subscribers
Joined: 14/01/2023(UTC)
Posts: 1

Does the money I give to the NGO go where they tell me? Without a doubt, it is one of the questions that we receive the most through our communication channels . Our answer is clear and always the same (because it is the only truth): with your help always reaches those who need it most. Does the money I contribute reach the NGOs? We understand that people have doubts and raise them publicly, and that is why at we do not want to wait for anyone to ask. We prefer to get ahead of the game and that is why our organization has long since made public all the information about the management we do of the funds that come to us through different channels.

You have free access to it in the transparency section of our website . And it is that, if there is something that we can boast of in our organization, it is to be crystal clear in terms of the management of the funds that we receive. As you know, we receive public and private subsidies, but most of the money we manage in our NGO (64.4%) comes Belgium Phone Number List from anonymous people that, through different forms of collaboration help us fight against poverty, inequality or injustice. like the rest of organizations in the third sector, passes demanding public and private audits, both at the organizational level and by project . Every year, our general audit can be consulted on the web and, in addition, we have seals of transparency and good practices from entities such as Fundación Leal tad or the Coordinator de ONGD de Espino . As you can see, we have nothing to hide: we are transparent.


Aid worker Kenya But then how does my donation break down? Today we want to explain to you how the destination of the donations that come to us through people who, like you, feel the call of solidarity and decide to collaborate with an NGO like are organized. 100% of membership fees do not reach the children or families with and for whom we work in more than twenty countries around the world. 77.9% of our funds do go entirely to projects ; The remaining 22.1% is used to manage these funds: qualified personnel, bank transfer costs, raising awareness and obtaining resources to be able to continue helping these girls, boys, women, families... and that our work reaches more and more.

Edited by user 14 January 2023 22:41:19(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.